Thursday, September 28, 2006

A really busy day with sth i'm too embarrassed to mention
embarrassed, sorry, afraid, regretfulness due to carelessness.

carelessness i say? or thoughtlessness.

i wonder if i'll die of fear or regret before monday.

that's all i have for today. there's nothing i want to write, the reflection?
don't ask me what happened please. don't. i'll tell you if i want to.
not that i can possibly say nothing happened. i'd like that though
can't things be reverted, changed?
Am i over-reacting?
there's no way out. and i can't escape.
I'm sure of that.

I'll just stay jolly and hope monday passes by quickly.
Will i even have the courage to knock on the door?
apologise?

Maybe i Am over-reacting.
Maybe this'll teach me something new.
Maybe i'll be more conscious of what i do.


wish me luck. catch my tears and give me my hug.

I want a hug right here, right now.
Or just tell me you love me?
I officially told ashley i loved her during science lesson today. lol.
i realised i've said "i love you" to almost all the girls in 2d
ohwell. isin't it the same as saying "I want to be your good friend"? (:

lol. sorry for an emo post. feeling emo since this morning,
felt even more emo after school.

Sorry. Hiding fear with a smile is scary i've learnt.
don't smile when you're sad.

so i ain't gonna tell you i'm happy
i ain't gonna hide anything.
there. I'm afraid. i really am.


oh yes Annia. I'll tell you everything tomorrow.
Both of us has got no time for 2 hour talks right now,
school. school?
and cheerup. Don't get overstressed okay?
just tell yourself you can do it
while i can't

Anything i can do well in? nothing?

Everything, Anyone except me rocks.

Love the world people.
Life's a long journey you're meant to enjoy.

move the rocks and stones aside,
continue walking.










End of Post.
hug.





-Me-

No comments: